The MBA program at GITM aims at providing the students learning opportunities for managing today’s knowledge driven organizations.
Program Educational Objectives
1. The graduating students will have comprehensive knowledge of critical concepts and analytical tools to perform as management professionals.
2. The students will develop balanced emotional intelligence skills for effective leadership.
3. The students will have global perspective to lead and make high level business decisions in large networked organizations.
4. The students will have critical reasoning and logical thinking skills to provide innovative solution/plans for competitive advantage of an organization.
The MBA faculty will demonstrate high level of dedication, excellence in teaching and mentoring skills.
Conforming to the educational objectives as above, the intended outcomes are as under:
1. Students completing the MBA program are fully capable for career in management.
2. Students completing the MBA program demonstrate equivalent skills when evaluated on a national average.
3. The graduating students understand how leaders motivate and inspire their team and individuals.
4. The graduating students understand difference across the global markets, customers and understand how the social, cultural differences affect business.
5. The graduating students are proficient in critical analysis, identifying and framing organizational problems and suggesting innovative solutions.
6. The MBA program faculty demonstrates teaching and mentoring effectiveness.
To enables the students to develop their own abilities and talent and discover their teaming potential to the fullest by providing them the guidance of highly qualified and dedicated faculty; to develop learn ability, creative skills and communication skills and to be recognized globally for management education and research.